ST. JOSEPH DEVOTEES PRAYERS - MONDAY


PRAYER TO SAINT JOSEPH FOR SUCCESS IN WORK

FOR WORKERS

(Pope St. Piux X: Prayer to St. Joseph for Success in Work)

Glorious St. Joseph, model of all those who are devoted to labor, obtain for me the grace to work conscientiously, putting the call of duty above my many sins; to work with thankfulness and joy, considering it an honour to employ and develop, by means of labor, the gifts received from God; to work with order, peace, prudence and patience, never surrendering to weariness or difficulties; to work, above all, with purity of intention, and with detachment from self, having always death before my eyes and the account which I must render of time lost, of talents wasted, of good omitted, of vain complacency in success so fatal to the work of God. All for Jesus, all for Mary, all after thy example, O Patriarch Joseph. Such shall be my motto in life and death. Amen.


PRAYER FOR THE UNEMPLOYED

Saint Joseph, father and protector of Jesus Christ, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary the Mother of God, powerful protector of the Holy Church, to you do I raise my heart and hands to implore your powerful intercession. You searched nothing else in this world but the glory of God and the good of others. You gave yourself completely to the Saviour; it was cause for joy to pray, to work, to sacrifice yourself, to suffer, to die for Him. You were unknown in this world even though Jesus knew you very well, He would look at your simple and hidden life with complacency.

Saint Joseph, you have helped so many people so far I come to you with great trust. In the light of God, you can see what misses me, you know my worries, my difficulties, my sorrow. I commend to your fatherly solicitude this specific task ..... (add your request). I am placing it in your hands that saved child-Jesus. Ask for the grace to never separate me from Jesus by the mortal sin, to know Him and love Him even more and His blessed Mother, to always live in the presence of God, to do anything for His glory and the good of other souls, and one day, to reach the beatific vision of God to praise Him eternally with you. Amen.

OUR FATHER...... HAIL MARY......X3 GLORY BE..........


Click here for the prayers for Tuesday

51 comments:

  1. St Joseph, pray for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the glory of God continue to shine on us. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. St Joseph, pray for us

    ReplyDelete
  4. St Joseph patron of holy family pray for my family to be like your own family

    ReplyDelete
  5. St Joseph Terror of demons, Pray for us

    ReplyDelete
  6. St Joseph pray for me Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saint Joseph Foster Father of Jesus and Virginal Spouse of the Mother of God, come to our aid and Pray for us to God. Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. St Joseph ,Spouse of Mary pray for us Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spouse of the Most Holy Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  10. St Joseph pray for us Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saint Joseph, pray for us as we go about our daily work this week, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. St Joseph pray for us especially my daughter who is preparing for her marriage.may you invite Jesus and mother mary to the wedding preparation and feast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saint Joseph the worker, pray for us

    ReplyDelete
  14. May the Lord answer my prayers through the intercession of Saint Joseph the model of workers. Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. St Joseph the worker pray for us Amen

    ReplyDelete
  16. St Joseph, faithful servant of Christ, pray for us

    ReplyDelete
  17. St Joseph pray for me

    ReplyDelete
  18. St Joseph pray for me

    ReplyDelete
  19. St Joseph father extraordinary ,hear and grant my earnest heart's desire

    ReplyDelete
  20. Saint the worker, pray for us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. St Joseph pray for us Amen

    ReplyDelete
  22. St Joseph pray for me bless me with the fruit of the womb this month I pray. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  23. St Joseph, dependable father and protector of his children, come to my aid speedily

    ReplyDelete
  24. St Joseph pray for me

    ReplyDelete
  25. St. Joseph, please intercede and pray for my intentions. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  26. St. Joseph the worker, pray for us

    ReplyDelete
  27. St. Joseph the worker, pray for us πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  28. St Joseph pray for us Amen

    ReplyDelete
  29. St Joseph pray for me

    ReplyDelete
  30. St Joseph, pray for us

    ReplyDelete
  31. St Joseph, pray for us

    ReplyDelete
  32. St Joseph locate customers every where today to patronize me and help me to do my work perfectly through Christ our Lord Amen

    ReplyDelete
  33. May the name of the Lord be praised, may His FACE shine upon me , may His light shine upon me, may the Lord put a new song in my mouth and may i continue to testify the God's good in my life. Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  34. St Joseph the worker pray for us,Amen

    ReplyDelete
  35. St Joseph defender of the son of God, pray for us

    ReplyDelete
  36. St Joseph, help me to secure a good paid job, amen

    ReplyDelete